Background of RTF files is Black

Get technical support of HTML to RTF .Net in C# and VB.Net
iButters

Background of RTF files is Black

Post by iButters »

Hello,

since yesterday we experience problems with the HTML to RTF converter. For any reasons we get a RTF which is completely black (background and text).
However, if we open it in Word and save it to a new location, without making any changes, the background is white (as it should).

I've already set the the background to white on all elements in our CSS (* { backgroundcolor: white !important }). But edges which are coverd by the margins (configured in the converter) are still black.

The RTF conversion worked before and i have no clue why it does not anymore. I looked into all commits and can't find any changes in the last months.
Oliver

Re: Background of RTF files is Black

Post by Oliver »

Hi.
Yes.
We know about this problem and fixing it right now.
I hope, that we will prepare a good solution on this week.
Thanks

P.S. Could you send tome RTF files for test?
iButters

Post by iButters »

Hey,

thanks for the response. Of course i can send you a RTF. You want to me send you an email (just need to know the address). I can't find a upload button in the forum.

I managed to find a work around. I opened the RTF with notepad++ and found out that the property "{\sn fillColor}" had no values.
So i just read the file content after conversion and replace "{\sn fillColor}" with "{\sn fillColor;\red255\green255\blue255;}" to change the background color back to white.
Oliver

Post by Oliver »

My emails files@sautinsoft.com
I'm waiting.

Tnx

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:33 am.